All works by Matthew Thomas (MATTOMICA) are copyrighted.
International Copyright laws protect all of the work of Matthew Thomas (MATTOMICA), as well as his spoken and written words. Any reproduction of his work, including downloading, is prohibited without the express written permission of Matthew Thomas (MATTOMICA).
If you want to use any of the work of Matthew Thomas (MATTOMICA) as illustration in a book, magazine, an advertisement campaign, brochure, or on the Internet, you must submit a request to our
Copyright department Matthew Thomas (MATTOMICA)
For some product categories it is possible to obtain a license agreement. For inquiries regarding licensing, please contact Matthew Thomas.
In order for us to assess your request, please let us know the following:
– What type of product you want to obtain a license for
– Where the product will be manufactured
– Where the product will be marketed, i.e. what type of stores
– Wholesale and retail price
– Background information of your company, i.e. how long does the company exist, which other licenses, if any, does your company have, etc.
– Expected turnover per year
– Which country/ies you want to obtain the license for
– Anything else that is relevant to your enquiry
Please be advised that certain product categories already have a licensee, some of which are exclusive licenses.